Notwithstanding that it applies to all our services, we also provide some supporting documentation with additional information about our specific service-oriented applications. These documents apply to the usage process services ranked in their content.
Information you provide directly
Some of our services allow you to create an account or profile. We may ask you to provide your required account information such as e-mail address, delivery address, phone number, product information, date of purchase. Some of our services allow you to forward information and share it with other people. This communication and shared information will be carried out safely and securely.
- · Some of our services which allow you to create an account or profile. We may ask you to provide us with some information about you, such as contact information and personal information, in order to create an account or profile in connection with these Services. For example, you can give us some information about yourself, such as your name and email address, when you create an account and contact us or participate in an online survey.
- · We request your training, work experience, contact informatio n etc. as appropriate for the purpose of the filled-in form, personal information such as name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address, level of education, schools where graduates in job application form, social responsibility form Dealer and service application forms, in e-bulletin membership forms.
- · When you order a product from us, we may request your name, contact information, shipping and billing address (s), and credit card details so that we can process your order. (Your credit card information is transmitted directly through the web pages of the relevant bank, not through the web site and portals of Uğur Motorlu Araçlar A.Ş., Uğur Motorlu Araçlar A.Ş. can not access or store your credit card information. 3D Secure Virtual Pos system is used.)
- · UMA can collect information such as name, correspondence address, email address and phone number that you have given about these people when you share your website content with 3rd parties using UMA products, when you send gift checks and products or when you invite others to join you in UMA services or forums. UMA use this information to fulfill your requests, to provide related products and services, or to prevent fraud.
Information imported from third-party sources
We may obtain information (to the extent permitted by law) from public and commercial sources, and we may combine this information with you or other information we may have obtained about you. Besides, in case you connect with third-party social networking services, we may also receive information from these social networking sites.
- · We collect device-specific information. (For example, hardware model, operating system version, unique identifier of the device, and mobile network information including phone number etc.) Information collected via 3rd party analytics services may associate your device's identifiers or phone number with your 3rd party service provider account, if available.
- · Registration information – your usage time or period of services, the search terms you entered through the services, and all kind of information stored within the cookies we placed on your device
- · Location informations- When you use 3rd party service provider, we may collect and process information about your actual location.
- · To determine the location, besides IP address and GPS, we can also use a variety of technologies to determine the location, such as nearby devices, wireless access points, and other sensor data that can provide information to UMA about base stations
- · Other informations - Other informations about your usage of the services, such as how you interact with the applications you use, the websites you visit, and the content offered through the Services.
Moreover, we may also collect other informations about you, your usage of the web services, by means we disclose at the time of information collection or with your consent.
Usage Purposes of Information
We can use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- · To provide you to inform about UMA's latest product announcements and upcoming events, and to register you or your device for a Service with personal information we collect about you.
- · To inform you about UMA's latest product announcements and upcoming events, registering you or your device for a Service with personal information we collect.
- · To provide and recommend customized content based on your past experience with our services;
- · To provide advertisements such as customized advertisements and sponsored content via 3rd party service provider and to send you promotional notifications.
- · To evaluate and analyze our market, our customers, our products and services
- · Including to get your opinions about our products and services and to conduct customer survey
- · To learn how our visitors use our services so that we can improve our services and develop new products and services;
- · to arrange free prize draws, prize contests or promotions to the extent permitted by law
- · To use personal information to prevent loss and fraud besides asisting to create, develop, use, present and improve our products, services, content and advertisements.
- · To use your personal information to send important notices such as communications and terms of purchase, amendments to terms and policies; Since this information is important for your interaction with UMA, you may not give up receiving communications.
- · To use personal informations for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve UMA products, services and customer notices
- · We use the information we collect from all of our services to present, maintain, keep and improve our services and to develop new services..
- · This information is also used to provide you with tailored content, such as providing more relevant search results and advertisements through 3rd party service providers.
We don’t share your information for marketing and commercial purposes to third parties without your consent. However, we can share your information with our channels below
- · Your information will be shared among Uğur Motorlu Araçlar A.Ş. affiliates.
- · Tax consultants, auditors and other external professional consultants,
- · Potential buyers or investors of part or all of the Company or the operation of the Company
- · To inform you about special offers and services of certain third parties that provide products or services to UMA such as information systems service providers, marketing programs oriented on customer satisfaction
- · Companies and organizations cooperating for the services and activities specified in the Membership Agreement.
- · In case we can provide services; Business partners, vendors, services, other representatives and agencies.
- · Other parties in legal obligation or to Protect Our Services.
We may disclose your information to other parties for the following purposes:
- · To comply with laws or respond to obligatory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court decision)
- · To verify policies that our services are subordinated or to ensure compliance with this policies;
- · To protect the rights, property or security of Ugur Motor Vehicles or all of our affiliates, business partners or customers
- · Other Parties Related to Corporate Transactions. In the event of merger, transfer or bankruptcy, we may disclose your information to third parties.
Ugur Motor Vehicles INC has adopted the ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System and has been granted the certification. We have put into practice of reasonable physical and technical precautions to protect the information we collect about the Services. However, please don’t forget that no web site, internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure, although we take reasonable precautions to protect your information.
UMA's contract partners, who have access to your information, is obliged to keep this information confidential within the framework of its contractual obligations and not to use it without your consent except for the purposes stated above to provide you with the necessary service. In some cases, your personal information will need to be shared with UMA affiliates. In these cases your information will be considered confidential.
Our Services and Third Parties
Our services may provide links to third-party websites and services out of our control. We are not responsible for the security or confidentiality of information collected by websites or other services. We recommend you to be careful in this regard and read carefully the privacy statements that apply to the third-party websites and services you use.
Third Parties Providing Content, Advertisement or Functionality Related to Our Services
- · Some third parties can advertise, or they can keep a record of what they see, how often they see them, and how they react to those advertisements, and
- · We provide you to share some material about the Services with others via social sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
If you are connecting with a social networking service, we can retrieve and store your authentication information from that service and other information that you have allowed to receive when you are connected to these services to enable you to sign in.
Besides, please do’t forget that if you choose to connect with any social networking service via a device used by someone other than you, these other persons may see information stored or displayed on your social networking service (s) with which you are connected.
Cookies and Detection Technologies
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other devices. Your device allows the user who places the cookie to recognize you through different websites, services, and / or browsing sessions. Cookies can be used for many purposes.
- · Cookies remember your login information so you do not have to re-enter the same information each time you log on to a service.
- · Cookies help us and the third parties to understand which parts of our Services are most popular, as they help us to see which pages and features they access and how much time they spend on those pages. By reviewing this type of information, we can better adapt the Services and provide you with a more advanced experience.
- · Cookies help us and the third parties to understand what ads you see so that you do not get the same ad when you access the services.
- · Cookies help us to provide you with the most accurate content and ads by gathering information about our and third parties' usage of the Services and other websites and applications.
- · When you use a web browser to access services, you can configure your browser in thre way that; ‘accept all cookies’, ‘deny all cookies’, or ‘notify me when a cookie is sent’.
Nevertheless, please note that some Services may be designed to work using cookies, and disabling cookies may affect your ability to use these Services or certain portions of the Service.
Other Information Storage Items
We may use other types of local storage technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also known as Flash Cookies) and HTML5 local storage, in conjunction with our Services, together with some third parties. These technologies are similar to the cookies described above in terms of being able to use them to keep some information about your device, your activities, and your preferences. Nevertheless, you may not be able to control them using standard browsing tools and settings, as these technologies can benefit from different parts of your device compared to standard cookies.
We may use technologies known as Web beacons (or "pixel tags") that communicate with your device to the server along with some third parties. Web Beacons can be embedded into online content, videos, and emails, and can provide a server to read certain types of information on your device, and can provide to know when you are viewing a particular content or a specific email message, and determine the time and date you are viewing the web beacon and the IP address of your device. We and some third parties use web beacons for a variety of purposes, including analyzing the usage of our Services and providing content and advertisements that may be of more interest to you (in connection with cookies).
UMA will not have any responsibility, since the information and work done here will be approved by you.
Communication and Information
For any problems, please contact us at the following address:
Uğur Motorlu Araçlar A.Ş.
Yeşil Mah. 829 Sokak No:14 09800 Nazilli – AYDIN / TÜRKİYE
0 (256) 315 50 00 PBX [email protected]